With Animation You Can! With Animation You Can!

I, as well as other animators, know exactly how you feel about 1 minute of animation being a bajillion frames and having so many ideas that you want to animate it all right this second precisely how it is in your noggin! Incredible and hilarious work as usual Sir Harry!

Little Merry Ego Little Merry Ego

Incredible work, I really dig your style and the way the music was a huge part of the animation! Good luck!

The Weight The Weight

Fantastic work as usual, sir! Really love the overall tone and deep meaning of this animation and your style absolutely captures it. Good luck!

Science Fare Science Fare

This is without a doubt the best animation (along with Neighborhood Watch) I've seen in a long time! Hilarious and smoothly animated, I can't wait to see more! Make more faster, dammit!

Adventurer Adventurer

That was outstanding, man! Great color palette, character design, smooth animation and I've always loved your style, I hope there's a next part to thissssss

'The Fish Tower' 'The Fish Tower'

This was rad, man! The tracks fit perfectly and I love your style I wish it was longer!

Butzbo responds:

Heh, same here, I guess it's part of the pressuring format of 1-month animations that we end up with much more ideas and proyections than what we end up doing!
Thanks dude!

No Worries No Worries

Incredible work, man! Your style is outstanding and you really captured the tone of the track you chose

sirhenrystudios responds:

thanks man, that means a lot, I am having a blast animating for this tournament with you dudes

Gaming History: Sonic Gaming History: Sonic

My god, you never dissapoint with your toons, simply fantastic.

Wapeach Wapeach

Holy hell, when Luigi ever so slightly touched Mario's face...Hilarious as always, sir!

Samination responds:

Thank!

M&L: Ultimate Attack M&L: Ultimate Attack

Utterly fantastic. That-sa so nice!