Goin Up Goin Up

Another awesome game!

I love your style and the games you create/collab with are always fun and addicting! MAKE MORE.

Feed the King Feed the King

So addicting!

Its awesome! Its addicting and it makes you come back for more (medals & fun gameplay). Also, the art is great, the King is hilarious and when you stack 70+ cakes the Chef's face is priceless! I would love to see a toon with these characters too

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

So incredibly good!

The story, the painted artwork, the animation, the characters, even the humor! I also love Hansels goofy expression even when he dies, and how he runs! Cant wait for part 2!!

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Awesome Game!

When the shark pulled down the Spaceshuttle, that craked me up! i would stay the hell away from a shark, but one that could pull down a Spaceshuttle?...thats fucking scary...hahah

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

CUBOY!

So worth the wait! I still cant believe theres a Cuboy game, it feels like youre in an entire Cuboy episode! Awesome, indeed.

Dadgame Dadgame

Just the game I wanted!

Its perfect! Definitely worth the wai! Its the sort of game I love, where you just go around beating/breaking everything and everyone! and of course it makes the game better because you can play as Dad! Though the story mode seems short, theres still plenty to do and unlock, its outstanding indeed! You should definitely make a sequel and even submit this for Xbox Live Arcade!

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Incredible!

Hahah such a great game, and towards the end got insane! But i didnt take any damage which im proud of! Swell job fellas!!

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

Awesome!

A sweet sequel, more fun then the first! But by accidently clicking on a link outside of the game I totally screwed myself over since all the Objectives restarted and I had no more random items to trade....but other then that mess, its alot of fun!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Addicting...

Sweet sweet game, love the art, music, and characters! My favorites the banana. STRONG ARMED! YEA!

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

Splinter Cell = Favorite!

I love the SC games to death (still jonesin for Conviction...they need to finally release that damn game---though it does look bad-ass in the trailer, itll definitely be worth the wait once I get it!!)

Great job capturing the sweet, stealthy, Fisher-wisecracks awesomeness of Splinter Cell!

10/10